mardi 25 novembre 2008

Team Fortress 2

Someone at Y! gallery, gave me the idea. And I'm surprised not to have thought about it myself : making a fan art of Team Fortress 2. Art direction in this Valve (again!) game, is just absolutly stunning ! Characters are very stylish, funny and well done. It's a shame I can't play this game because my PVP skills are just too horrible... I try to stick to the art style of these beautiful artworks we can see during the loading screens... not easy at all... ENJOY !

7 commentaires:

Fabrissou a dit…

W O A W !!!!!
m(_ _)m

humbuged a dit…

Hello silencio! I'm sooooo linking to your blog! XD Can't wait to see all the wonderful (and naughty!) artworks you're gonna cook up :)

Qwertyrulz a dit…

whoa!

SOOO glad I've linked you! XD

Anonyme a dit…

I really love this (and your Bully piece as well). I really like the fact that you're able to capture the art styles of the games.

Hedrus a dit…

Glad to see you have a blog. Love the latest works! I linked you on my blog.

mamá logón a dit…

WOWOWOWOWO I'm soo so so so so so glad to find you here on blogspot sir.. I'll be watching you

Ulrich a dit…

AAAAAWWW the link to the larger version is down =(