mardi 4 mai 2010

Ca va piquer.

Another Dungeon Guards (Prologue)  page.
Here is the translation:

-Shhh! Your god has left this place since a long time ago...
-Holy Knights are so stiff... Relax...
-If you don't, it's going to hurt.
-Interesting. This is making you very wet
-I'm sure you're going to enjoy this.
-One last step.
-The best is yet to come.

And no... I won't post the uncensored version. You'll have to buy the Dokkun fanzine. I know, I'm evil. mwhahahaha.

8 commentaires:

Nerites a dit…

AH!

I love it.
I only wish I could buy the magazine in Mexico. Does it ship internationally?

I'm finding out.
DUNGEON GUARDS has been a favorite of mine for ages.

XOXO

Jhaierr a dit…
Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.
Silencio a dit…

Oh yes, it helps ! Thanks a lot !

batsu a dit…

Sure you're evil!! I wanna read it all quick! :)

Gigan a dit…

Mon dieu... Je viens de comprendre ce qu'il se passait et c'est plutôt effrayant ! xD En tout cas, voilà un procédé qui résout tout éventuel problème de taille ! :U Idée à creuser...

Unknown a dit…

I just discover your pictures!
I SIMPLY LOVE THEM!
I'm from Spain. There's a way to buy your comics or your fanzines from here?
THANX!

Anonyme a dit…

This is beyond wonderful!! Will you post the rest or will I have to buy the issue only- if so, could I also get a translation? Big fan, telling others of your work!

Dynamobull a dit…

Where can I buy the uncensored (and full) comic??