mardi 29 juin 2010

Dungeon Guard - Original Sketch : Gaven, The Dragon Tamer.


I just finished a sketch for a very nice guy who purchased a Deluxe Pack. He chose Gaven The Dragon Tamer for his original sketch. The pencils were made on paper, and colors on Photoshop. I hope he'll like it.

Colored sketch.

Original sketch.


And here is some pics of the poster. I'm very happy with the result. This poster version is laminated with a thin  grainy mat film, very classy. I wish I could keep it for myself... :)





11 commentaires:

DANIEL MAINÉ a dit…

as always a really good job dude!

Anonyme a dit…

OH MY GOD! this is so freaking cool! lol! its tears worthy! hahahah

I cant wait to fix my paypal and get my hands on dokkun and that poster -_- srsly

Bahamut77 a dit…

Mon dieux. Oo

Je suis sûr qu'il l'adore déjà. XD

Lobeznillo a dit…

Hey dude! Are you alive? Hahahaha. It was so long ago since you don't post anything :( snif snif! We need it ;)

Silencio a dit…

I'm actually, kind of busy...
I am currently moving. So, lots of packing... I'll update the site as soon as possible.

HOMBRESPARAHOMBRES a dit…

Ses dessins sont excellents !
Je vais l'inclure dans mes favoris de mon blog : Dibujos de Hombres para Hombres. Si vous m'incluez dans le sien il me donnera une grande joie. Merci et une embrassade.

Unknown a dit…

Extra !!! j'adore !!!! bravo
xxx

Sirio-LC a dit…

....AWESOME!

Santos a dit…

Je pense que votre travail très beau

Unknown a dit…

Super ^^ pour moi qui fais un peu de deesin, je suis en admiration ^^

wolverinetodd a dit…

Judging by the dates on these comments, I'm extremely late to the party. So I've got to ask, are these really hot and really naked male characters in a video game called "Dungeon Guards" and are they this naked in the game? I keep looking for something about the game online but basically turn up nothing and definitely nothing about hot, naked male characters like these.