lundi 14 juin 2010

Dungeon Guards - Big poster


DOOOONE ! I'm relieved... Ok now, it's time to work for ***bip***. No, I can't tell yet.
Anyway, here is the final version of the poster .All the characters will be available as separate posters too. And to celebrate the 20000 visits on my blog (since I installed Google analytics on May), I also added a 3D version.
-EDIT- : Posters are available for purchase. Follow the "DG Shop" big button on the right. All the details are there. Don't hesitate to contact for further informations and feedback. Thanks !


3D version :


21 commentaires:

Gerry a dit…

There is a reason why you are my definitely favorite artist. This pic is just one proof.

Jezza a dit…

Your work always motivates me. Absolutely beautiful work, Silencio.

batsu a dit…

Bon beh,je vais t'acheter une de ces affiches,c'est clair! :)

Jhaierr a dit…
Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.
eeks a dit…

c'est vraiment du très beau boulot...
ou est-ce qu'il sera mis en vente, ce poster?

logan a dit…

La vache, ça dépote grave en ce moment ! J'ai du mal à suivre !!! En tout cas, c'est toujours aussi beau !

Silencio a dit…

merci, maîîîîître !
Bah, fallait que je finisse ça rapidos... parce que ça commencait à trainer grave en longueur...

Lobeznillo a dit…

Masterpiece !!!

JayCeeLoop a dit…

Wow it's SO wonderful!!! I had to dig my 3D glasses but it was SO worth it doing so. So amazing.

Jon Wesley Huff a dit…

Truly, truly spectacular! Everything came together so well. I can't wait to order this. I'm going to frame it.

No a dit…

So amazing work!!!

Unknown a dit…

I wonder if you can make a side-by-side 3D (the kind you cross your eyes for) in the Google tool.

Raasbwoy a dit…

This is a truly epic piece of erotica.

Anonyme a dit…

this is the most amazing thing ive seen in my life XD

Everything that I like and dream of is inside it.

it's the ultimate world. *_*

logan a dit…

Je pense que tout le monde est d'accord, tu as fait l'unanimité avec cette illustration !

cclicious a dit…

This is awesome OwO

I got a question though: Is Krakkorn supposed to not be in 3D?

Silencio a dit…

Thanks everyone for your nice comments !! I'm glad you like it !

>Duy : Cross viewing 3D works better on vertical images. As my illustration is horizontal, it will makes the process much more painful for the viewer... But I'll think of it for other illustration.

>Copycatloki : It's hard to explain, but Krakkorn is the focus point of the illustration so the effect is not applied. All other characters depth is defined by the focus point.

cclicious a dit…

Ah, okay. Was just wondering. Thanks for the answer. XD

Musc a dit…

simply WONDERFUL ART you have created :)

did not know this site, but i love it already very much

:)

Unknown a dit…

Bravo au dessinateur^^

Ventura Villena a dit…

La version 3D est incroyable! Vos mains valent leur pesant d'or :)♥