samedi 12 juin 2010

Dungeon Guards - Gaven, the Dragon Tamer.

OOOOOH, sorry. It took me quite some time to finished this. First, because, I decided to chill out a little, before starting working on big and serious stuff. So I apologize to my employers for the delay. I'll start your gigs very soon, like, monday. I really had to finish this. I still have one character to make, but that will take much less time.
So here is Gaven and his tamed Dragon. Don't expect to see this dragon in any DG comics, because I had the very bad idea to "over-design" it, and I don't see myself drawing it in every single pannels. Oh yes, indeed, I will make another DG comic for Dokkun. (but not right now). I really enjoy drawing dragons, even it's a little too "cliché". This one was a lot of fun to draw.
This illustration is quite big, so I decided to show you more detailed part of the picture.
Hope you'll like it...






5 commentaires:

logan a dit…

Ta mise en couleur est vraiment top sur cette série d'illustration et j'aime particulièrement ce petit gars ! Tout ça est très motivant !

care a dit…

The dragon is soo pretty!!

batsu a dit…

De plus en plus excitant tout ça! :) vivement la sortie de Dokkun pour lire ça ^^

Jhaierr a dit…
Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.
Fabrissou a dit…

GRAOU !!
j'espere qu'il sera dans le chapitre 2 celui-la.
En fait, tous !