mardi 1 juin 2010

Dungeon Guards - Nihil

Another DG character. This one took longer to be made. Don't ask me why. I have no clue. Anyway, it's done. Hope you'll like it. Nihil is a revised version of the Dark Elf archer I made a long time ago. He doesn't have long ears, like traditional elves, because he is part of a warrior cast who cut their ears, to avoid any ears injuries and infections. Only elves using magic keep their ears uncut, because most of their power lies in them. So here it is :





3 commentaires:

Jhaierr a dit…

As always, beautiful and HOT.

Anonyme a dit…

Nihil is handsome!
I love how you changed him, this look is way more interesting than the traditional dark elf.
I love his skin, his face, his hair~
the armor is very creative.

These characters are absolutely amazing! very good job

Avenjer a dit…

Great job!